To view a document in Adobe PDF format, you may first need to download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat reader.
The Digital Dzonga Council has decided to establish five working groups which will play an ongoing advisory role during the Go Digital migration process. Each working group is chaired by a member of the Council. The five working groups are:
- Technology and Standards – focusing on specifications, standards and conformance. Chair: Thabo Mofokeng
- Broadcast Infrastructure – looking at transmitter rollout implementation and co-ordination. Chair: Dingane Dube
- Help and Support – ensuring the needs of vulnerable groups are taken into account. Chair: Loren Braithwaite-Kabosha
- Communications – overseeing public awareness campaigns on DTT. Chair: Karen Willenberg.
- Monitoring and research – tracking DTT implementation. Chair: Richard Poulton